As of November 2020, AIAM is postponing all in-person events until further notice due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Stay tuned for future event announcements as we work to plan for 2021.
The Aerospace Industry Association of Michigan has teamed with Armstrong Sales Coaching to deliver an impactful 3-part training series:
Session 1: How to build & attract new companies to yours
- How to find & attract new companies to yours
- Learning the “right” messaging to compel others to want to speak with you
- Using LinkedIn & other social media platforms to build your business
- How to feel comfortable collaborating with others using online platforms
Session 2: Turning contacts into clients
- What questions to ask to move contacts to clients
- Strategies & approaches used by the sales elite to grow their businesses
- The top 5 mistakes companies make with business networking
- How to develop business from a list
Session 3: Systematic business development strategies
- How to make the call to your contacts – granular language techniques
- What to say to compel others to want to learn more about you
- Consultative sales techniques and approaches to make you more comfortable networking & selling
- Easy to understand but difficult to achieve communication that will build the respect of everyone you meet
- Getting in and out of conversations easily
9:00-10:30 AM: Thursday, January 14, 2021
9:00-10:30 AM: Thursday, January 21, 2021
9:00-10:30 AM: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Sold as a 3-part series only
$300: 1 person
$225: additional attendee (can be added during checkout)
$625: Up to 5 people
All attendees must be from the member company/organization, please.
To register contact email@example.com.
On January 19th from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EST, AIAM will partner with the Defense Cybersecurity Assurance Program at the University of Michigan to present a member-only webinar on the latest updates around the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and how its rollout significantly impacts defense suppliers.
- What is the CMMC
- What needs to be done now by defense suppliers
- What aerospace manufacturers looking to win defense contracts need to know
- The perspective of a CMMC assessor
- Resources to help AIAM members prepare for and maintain CMMC
Questions & inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you miss the Aerospace Industry Luncheons? Are you striving for networking and relationship building opportunities? We are, too!
The Aerospace Industry Association of Michigan (AIAM) has been working diligently to develop a unique, engaging, and safe opportunity for members to showcase their company, services, and products on a widespread virtual scale.
More details to be announced…
Actual date TBD
Actual date TBD