Job Description Summary
This full-time salary position requires strong administrative skills, membership /client relationship management, event coordination and basic bookkeeping capabilities.
1. Administrative functions that include participation in multiple monthly board and committee meetings, preparing and distributing meeting minutes, identification and follow up on action items and written correspondence.
2. Membership / Sponsor Relation Management which includes processing membership renewals, monthly maintenance of the membership directory, onboarding new members, and expanding the association’s use of Salesforce
3. Event Coordination which includes the registration, set up and execution of virtual events, understanding and leveraging the Cvent event management software
4. Bookkeeping capabilities such as invoicing, preparing monthly financial reports, and managing credit card payments
Skill & Qualifications
– Strong written skills to take meaningful meeting minutes with action items and follow up
– Interpersonal skills to speak with company executives, members and sponsors
– Willingness to travel in state for event and various program support (10% of the time)
– Energetic, self-directed and willing to get involved
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Virtual meeting Platforms (Zoom)
– Salesforce, beginner with ability to self-learn & expand use of application
– QuickBooks Online (or ability to self-learn)
– Cvent event management software (or ability to self-learn)
Salary & Benefits
– $40,000-$45,000 annual salary plus paid benefits
– Work from home
– Paid vacation
– Paid holidays
– Healthcare contribution
The Aerospace Industry Association of Michigan, located in Rochester, Michigan is a growing non-profit trade association that promotes the awareness and expansion of the aerospace industry within the state of Michigan. It combines the excitement and power of industry expertise through its member Network programs, Government advocacy, and Talent initiatives with Universities, Community Colleges, Technical Schools and K-12 programs.